the CT scan went fairly painlessly today. It was done quickly, even though we didn't get home until noon because we had to wait at the Valerie Fund Center for the cd of the results. Whatever.
Then, right in the middle of my chorus rehearsal, his fever spiked to over 100 degrees. So, we are at the hospital again. He will be here for at least 48 hours. I will be going to school tomorrow, even I really don't want to go. Idont want to leave them alone - again.
This just sucks.
Anyone wanna bring a decent dinner to us tomorrow (Wed)?