Thursday, April 30, 2009


No chemo this weekend because The Boy's platelets are too low. They are hoping to start the chemo on Monday. The platelet count needs to be around 100k, and they are in the 50k's.

Grandma is still coming, as she has plane reservations and I'm still going to the barbershop contest. She'll make a decision about whether she's staying or going later, when they decide to do chemo.

This sucks. Instead of getting out on Tuesday, it'll be Friday at the earliest. Another week at the hotel St. Barnabas.

No comments: