This is one of the rooms that we've been assigned quite a few times! It's an interesting room, for a couple of reasons:
1) the bathroom is about the size of a small half bathroom - toilet and sink, with the normal metal shelf above the toilet.
2) There's a showerhead in the ceiling, with a faucet handle in the wall. The faucet doesn't work, but there's still a showerhead sticking straight down out of the ceiling.
3) The sink in the bathroom is too small for the installed faucet, which means that when you turn the water on, it splashes on the front of your pants.
4) The doorway looks directly out at the nurses' station, which makes it very easy to get attention and/or help... and difficult to change your pants.
5) The window almost, but not quite, allows us to see the East parking lot, where the Valerie Fund parking is located.
I like this room.