Sunday, July 5, 2009

Waiting, waiting...

Still no dilation. Just at 2 centimeters, which is roughly where we were all night. That doesn't make a lot of sense, considering the frequency and uncomfortableness of the contractions, but whatever.

Not impressed with our nurse. She scared the crap out of her / us by saying that she thinks the baby turned and is breach, despite the evidence of the last three ultrasounds. I understand if the nurse is concerned, but she probably should have kept her mouth shut and told the doctor to check.

If stuff hasn't started to move in an hour, we're going home again, to try back later or tomorrow.

No comments: